New Profile Posts

1. Digi_Marc
  2. LouiePro
    LouiePro
    Traveled to India for a week, and my stomach hurts now that I'm home again??
    1. Ethan
      Ethan
      This is probably because of the food. Could be because the food is spicy, could be because American food is processed differently than food from other countries. This happens a lot to people who travel back to the U.S. From Mexico. I suggest taking some detox cleansing kit or go to your local clinic and they may give you medicine. Hopefully nothing to bad:)
      Feb 17, 2018 at 2:33 PM
  3. Ethan
    Ethan
    Hey guys! Selling 2 Bitmain L3+ if anyone is interested. Ships from the U.S.. PM for more details
  4. Digi_Marc
    Digi_Marc
    1. Ethan likes this.
  5. Karl B. Hensel
    Karl B. Hensel boxmining
    Micheal,
    If minimum standards of operating exchanges is not mandated and enforced, bots, exchanges holding keys etc. There are so many opportunities for improvement that can be made. We have come a long way so far but the journey is pretty much endless.....
  6. LouiePro
    LouiePro
    Hello from India!
  7. Heejoon David Park
    Heejoon David Park
    Anyone else also following the US stock market lately? Volatility is natural, even for blue chips like Google and Apple
    1. Ethan likes this.
  8. LouiePro
    LouiePro
    Hello Boxmining! Are we liking the green across the board today?? :)
  9. Ethan
    Ethan
    1. investormilton
      investormilton
      bro ive been wanting to get in contact with you! whats your info?
      Feb 18, 2018 at 10:27 PM
  10. Ethan
    Ethan
    Spoke with Fabio from NEX. NEX is an upcoming decentralized exchange with a fiat gateway. Can't wait for the Github to launch march 1st
    1. Heejoon David Park and LouiePro like this.
  11. Ethan
    Ethan
    NEO DevCon day 2 lets go! Already met some awesome people like Milton and got photobombed by the internet super star Michael!
    1. Heejoon David Park and Digi_Marc like this.
  12. Ethan
    Ethan
    Guys, I want you to PM me what you think we can do as a community to improve the site and get more users and more content!
    1. bendur and LouiePro like this.
    2. LouiePro
      LouiePro
      Here's just a couple of small things I think about when I'm on the forum...
      1. Update the "new" tags for the discussion areas. Everything isn't new anymore. ;)
      2. Keep up the with engaging competitions. Activity is low, and same with returning members. I think more giveaways could attract steady visits?
      Jan 31, 2018
      Heejoon David Park and Ethan like this.
    3. LouiePro
      LouiePro
      3. Organise some sort of online-meetup with Michael? I'm sure members would really like that.
      4. More marketing from Michael on his channel. Maybe he could do an AMA on the forum here?
      idk, just some friendly suggestions.
      I think the hardest part is, boxmining forums is just another forum right now. You guys have to work with some value proposition. Why this forum?
      Jan 31, 2018
      Heejoon David Park and Ethan like this.
  13. Knowledge Seeker
    Knowledge Seeker Hanley
    Happy Birthday Hanley
    1. Hanley
      Hanley
      Thanks!!!
      Feb 1, 2018
  14. LouiePro
    LouiePro
    Man I wish I was at NEO Dev Con!!!!
    1. Digi_Marc likes this.
    2. Digi_Marc
      Digi_Marc
      are you on telegram?
      Feb 3, 2018
    3. LouiePro
      LouiePro
      Hey Marc! Yeah I am on telegram. Louie_pro :)
      Feb 5, 2018
  15. Ethan
    Ethan
    love cleaning spam during NEO Dev Con! Thank you spammers...
  16. Digi_Marc
    Digi_Marc
    Neo dev con tomorrow!
    1. Ethan likes this.
    2. Ethan
      Ethan
      I'm here now, Hope you enjoy the event. Maybe I can recognize you from your avatar and we can meet! :)
      Jan 30, 2018
      Digi_Marc likes this.
    3. Digi_Marc
      Digi_Marc
      Jan 30, 2018
  17. Heejoon David Park
    Heejoon David Park
    NEO DEV CON 1/29 - 1/31!!!
    1. Ethan, LouiePro and Digi_Marc like this.
    2. LouiePro
      LouiePro
      Are you there now?
      Jan 30, 2018
      Heejoon David Park likes this.
  18. Koolio
    Koolio boxmining
    Hi, am looking at inviting you to BLOCFEST conference. www.blocfest.asia . How can I contact you to send you details? thanks.
  19. Ethan
    Ethan
    Leaving for Neo Dev Con Monday! Who else's is going to be there?
    1. Heejoon David Park likes this.
    2. Heejoon David Park
      Heejoon David Park
      Any premeetup? I saw Michael go live at the pier earlier today
      Jan 29, 2018
      Ethan likes this.
  20. Karl B. Hensel
    Karl B. Hensel boxmining
    Looked into Metamask. The permissions they ask for acceptance are totally out of bounds for me. They wish me to permit access to almost everything private and grant them permission to alter copy and paste info? I of course rejected that and closed the app. Has anyone else found this concerning?