New Profile Posts

1. Karl B. Hensel
    Karl B. Hensel boxmining
    Can everyone please look at Mixin XIN and explain what you find. I personally reached out and asked for developers and administrative names and such and received a reply. Everything can be found on our home page and gave me a number of main developer. like 24776. These kind of projects need to be reported IMO. Maybe I am missing something? Help please!

Thanks all.
  2. DanielAl
  3. DanielAl
  4. JamesWang
  5. bravijaya
    bravijaya
    Hi. Does Michael have Instagram account?
  6. GPU0
    GPU0
    Mining away...
  7. Jan
    Jan
    Anybody selling a ticket for token2049 in Hong Kong? (feel free to delete if this is not what this section is intended for)
    1. Ethan
      Ethan
      Not really a “section”. It is a profile post so we can leave that here
      Mar 30, 2018
  8. Mike Winter
    Mike Winter
    Cheers from Rotterdam! )
    1. Jan likes this.
  9. SimplyEverything
    SimplyEverything boxmining
    Hi Idol, is there any ICO Reviews you personally have interest in? I would love to know and consider investing into some ICOs haha ...
  10. SimplyEverything
  11. EricaSamwell
    EricaSamwell
    Emerging Crypto Enthusiast
  12. Anthony Hu
    Anthony Hu Elysium
  13. investormilton
    investormilton Ethan
    Hey ethan! Get in touch!
    1. Ethan likes this.
  14. Alex Livingston
    Alex Livingston
    PROFESSIONAL BITCOIN MINER 85% daily returns BTC and Crypto Guru FX, B.O Expert Got Crypto❔ DM WHATSAPP; 1(301)205-6012
  15. Karl B. Hensel
    Karl B. Hensel LouiePro
    Besides the unfortunate cuisine issue, how was the rest of the trip? First time?
    1. LouiePro likes this.
    2. LouiePro
      LouiePro
      It's my second time in India. Even though there's always stomach issues, I gotta say that I absolutely love that country! I'm a fan of "culture shock" and the culture there is definitely very different from the western world. Also the people are so nice and hard working. I'll be back again in april, so hopefully over time my belly will get more and more used to the food and bacteria down there. :)
      Feb 22, 2018
  16. Ethan
    Ethan
    Anyone know any good JavaScript, HTML, PHP developers in the U.S. (Or Canada)?
    1. Heejoon David Park
      Heejoon David Park
      Feb 23, 2018
      Ethan likes this.
  17. Garson
    Garson
    Been round a bit, just not round here. So far really liking the discussion.
    1. Alex Livingston and Ethan like this.
    2. Ethan
      Ethan
      Welcome!:)
      Feb 20, 2018
    3. Alex Livingston
      Alex Livingston
      Yeah, love this too
      Inbox me if you want to start up mining
      Or WhatsApp me via +1(301)205-6012
      Feb 24, 2018
  18. Digi_Marc
  19. LouiePro
    LouiePro
    Traveled to India for a week, and my stomach hurts now that I'm home again??
    1. Ethan
      Ethan
      This is probably because of the food. Could be because the food is spicy, could be because American food is processed differently than food from other countries. This happens a lot to people who travel back to the U.S. From Mexico. I suggest taking some detox cleansing kit or go to your local clinic and they may give you medicine. Hopefully nothing to bad:)
      Feb 17, 2018
      LouiePro likes this.
  20. Ethan
    Ethan
    Hey guys! Selling 2 Bitmain L3+ if anyone is interested. Ships from the U.S.. PM for more details