CanYa Ledger Nano S Giveaway Winners!!!

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by bendur, Dec 15, 2017.

1. bendur

bendur Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator CoinMaster

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    Hong Kong
    Thanks to all the participants for making the event a success! Michael just finished the drawing and we have our 5 winners!

Congratulations to:
    @crayrayc
    @Brandy China
    @Immortallegend4
    @Ace
    @AppleStrudel

I'll be sending the 5 people above a private message about how to redeem their prize. Thank you once again for all who took the time to participate! We hope you enjoyed the giveaway and the community, and please look forward to our next event!!!

*If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
    **Also in the case that CanYa cannot ship to any address, a new winner will be chosen.

ethercept, Ethan, LouiePro and 5 others like this.
  2. AppleStrudel

AppleStrudel BoxInitiate

Dec 8, 2017
    #2 AppleStrudel, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Just received the nano s today! Thank you, CanYa and Boxmining! Got most of my supported coins transfered over. I love how easy it is to use!

[​IMG]

ethercept and bendur like this.
  3. bendur

bendur Administrator

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    Hong Kong
    Awesome! Glad you got it!! :)

4. Immortallegend4

Immortallegend4 BoxInitiate
    Founder

Nov 18, 2017
    Developer
    Got mine yesterday, got to say the CanYa branding on it is pretty sweet.

Attached Files:

Ethan and bendur like this.
  5. crayrayc

crayrayc BoxInitiate

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    sigh still nothing yet on my end! I will update a pic once it comes in. Did it come via usps w/ tracking number?

6. bendur

bendur Administrator

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    Hong Kong
    CanYa should've sent them out 2 weeks ago. If you still haven't received it in a few days let me know and I'll help you ask CanYa

7. crayrayc

crayrayc BoxInitiate

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    Nevermind, it just arrived today! I'm so glad it wasn't lost along the way! Thank you Boxmining and CanYa!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bendur likes this.
  8. bendur

bendur Administrator

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

9. boxmining

boxmining Administrator

Nov 6, 2017
  10. Marrytompk

Marrytompk BoxMember

Mar 18, 2018
    Female
    Hi, What do think about Welltrado.io? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

11. DanielAl

DanielAl BoxMember

Apr 10, 2018
    Male
    Crypto economics: time to remove intermediaries

There are mediators in any economic relations. There are so many of them that even laws treat mediation as a separate type of activity.

Thus, the Civil Code identifies five types of intermediaries:

• Commercial representatives: they receive instructions from entrepreneurs and fulfill them;
    • Commission agents: try to sell goods produced by the manufacturer;
    • Attorneys receive orders from entrepreneurs to sell goods and try to promote sales as much as possible;
    • Agents: conclude contracts for sale of goods on behalf of entrepreneurs;
    • Distributors: conduct wholesale trade in goods which are delivered to them by the producer.
    Do we need the above mediators? Undoubtedly, in some cases they perform useful functions. For example, if the manufacturer is experiencing difficulties with sale of goods or it is difficult to deal with the nuances of the legislation, it chooses a good intermediary and pays it for high-quality services.

There is nothing wrong with the above example. However, the problem is that this does not always happen. Most often, intermediaries do not do anything, but want to get a percent (and rather big) of each transaction.

Apparently, what’s wrong with that? Many believe that if producers need intermediaries and are willing to pay them, then so be it. However, such an opinion is fundamentally wrong.

After all, the manufacturer lays down the cost of intermediary services in the value of the goods. Because of this, product prices are constantly rising, and buyers spend more and more money. In the short term, it is only consumers that suffer. But in the long run, economic growth and living standards are declining.

Crypto economy breaks artificial barriers between the producer and the end user of goods. They will be able to interact with each other through platforms that do not obey anyone.

Industrial decentralization is the future. Both buyers of goods and the companies that produce them will benefit from the crypto economy. Ultimately, this will make society healthier and fairer.

Middlemen will disappear from production with the advent of the Yodse platform. It is a unique space where producers and consumers find each other. Yodse assumes only direct interaction between users; there is no place for intermediaries here.
    yodse_banner_black_2000x500_002.png