How You Can Help This Site Grow

Discussion in 'Introductions and Other Discussions' started by Ethan, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ethan

Ethan Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Founder CoinMaster

Nov 10, 2017
    Male
    Hello all!

Today I just wanted to let you guys know that we are very happy with already have 341 members and growing!

However, the site can still grow and hopefully we can reach the 8,000 which is only 10% of BoxMinings followers. I know this may seem like a huge goal, but I think we can do it!

So how can you help?

1. Advertise this site on Facebook
    2. Advertise this site to your friends and family!
    3. Advertise this site on other forums
    4. Link this site in your discords!
    5. Post about the forums on BoxMinings YouTube
    6. Keep posting! The more content we have, the more users will want to join the conversations! (No spam please :) )
    7. Make friends! Yes, making friends on the forums is a good way to keep the username up since everyone likes meeting new people and discussing topics, even if it isn't crypto related!

BoxMinings has huge plans for this site and we will gradually see some big changes as we move forwards!

So in celebration of 300 users just this week, I will be announcing a community giveaway/event this weekend!

This event will constit of a conception between users and the winners will recieve a special prize!

So tell everyone you know to come join and maybe they will have a chance at winning too!

Not good at competition? Don't worry, there will be a Chance to win a door prize for anyone who participates!

Hope to see you all take action to help this site grow!

Elysium likes this.
  2. CJ

CJ BoxSuperMember
    Founder

Nov 11, 2017
    Male
    Student
    LOL we need a Community Coin

LouiePro likes this.
  3. bendur

bendur Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator CoinMaster

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    Hong Kong
    BoxCoin! :D

LouiePro and CJ like this.
  4. LouiePro

LouiePro Moderator

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Blockchain
    Norway
    @Ethan , I sent you a DM regardig this. check it and get back to me with your thoughts! ;)

5. LouiePro

LouiePro Moderator

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Blockchain
    Norway
    @Ethan : a quick little suggestion. Add the boxmining logo as a favicon.

6. Digi_Marc

Digi_Marc BoxInitiate

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    I think the forum should be pushed more in the webcast. I am finding there is a lot of repetitive research being done. If we begin to consolidate daily news coverage and summarizing findings in a daily forum with support of the YT video referencing the site / forum, this can help with developing a comprehensive understanding and also provide supporting documents to Boxmining Channel.

I like his recent goal to gaining a core team, but I don't know what the status of that is. If anyone has direct connection with Michael, I'd like to see his thoughts on having community members contribute to the website / channels.

7. LouiePro

LouiePro Moderator

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Blockchain
    Norway
    I agree Marc. Creative and clever use of Michael's channel, specifically the first few moments of the videos, would really help. Great suggestion about consolidation of his daily report and putting it on the forum!

@Ethan, I imagine you are super busy these days with your exchange launch. Check your inbox though! We have able and willing members ready to mobilize for the community :)

8. JefferyMusk

JefferyMusk BoxMember

Feb 8, 2018
    Male
    Monero V will be forked out of Monero and will have mining features. The date was postponed due to a number of issues including problems with storing the coins locally. Also, the problems with software updates and need for more time to check privacy issues.
    Know More: Coinpedia

9. SimplyEverything

SimplyEverything BoxInitiate

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Student / Cryptocurrency Investor
    Singapore
    Is it possible to create a section for ICOs?
    This will boost the websearch for this website when people are looking for ICOs.

10. LouiePro

LouiePro Moderator

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Blockchain
    Norway
  11. SimplyEverything

SimplyEverything BoxInitiate

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Student / Cryptocurrency Investor
    Singapore
    Opps I saw it but I think it's better to have a different section ?
    Like tokens are officially on CMC / ICO Over.
    Maybe have a section ICO
    Then sub section of Active ICO and Ended ICO