Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Other Discussions' started by boxmining, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Takoi Nakata

Takoi Nakata BoxInitiate

Feb 4, 2018
    Hello!
    I am 24 years old from Osaka - Japan.
    I have watched Boxmining on Youtube and love his content! I invested in Bitcoin in 2015, and have only been holding this and forks during this time, maybe I will invest in some other projects in the future, and would love to see what this forum can help me with!

LouiePro likes this.
  2. Valerie Payne

Valerie Payne BoxInitiate

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Mee too I just joined and I joined the telegram which was a god send because I was lost on how to get my token off of Ku coin and Michael (Boxminer answered me there personally. I look forward to socializing on this forum and also on boxminers telegram!!!! so excited

LouiePro likes this.
  3. LouiePro

LouiePro Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Founder CoinMaster

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Blockchain
    Norway
    Hey guys! Welcome to the Boxmining Community Forums :) We're a small community here, hoping to provide good quality content that you can trust and use :)

Good luck and see you guys around!!

4. Moforums

Moforums BoxInitiate

Mar 5, 2018
  5. sarahoney

sarahoney BoxInitiate

Mar 5, 2018
    Female
    Hi everyone, I am Sarah, basically a cryptocurrency copywriter, following all news and trends in the world of cryptocommunity. Looking for some good stories to write about. And to share some stuff and info I find useful.

6. Sean forster

Sean forster BoxInitiate

Feb 20, 2018
    Male
    Hello! As a new member I wanted to introduce myself ! I am not new to the crypto currency market, but I have a lot of subjects to talk about this world with you!

Karl B. Hensel likes this.
  7. Karl B. Hensel

Karl B. Hensel BoxInitiate
    Founder

Nov 10, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S.A
    What would you like to talk about? I would like to talk about Mixin (XIN) Who are they, what are they?