KZ Map: A new initiative from KZ Cash, Asia’s Fastest Growing Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by Jason Williams, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Jason Williams

Jason Williams BoxInitiate

Mar 15, 2018
    Male
    KZ Cash is Asia’s fastest growing cryptocurrency with over 25000+ visitors on their websites. They have shown a lot of potential in past some time. I bet you have never seen this much growth in this lessen time. The last time I checked they were at 2.9 USD for one 1 KZC. They have estimated 1000 users in 2018 as their target. Currently, they have 200+ user registered and they are from 8 different countries. Still, in a growing stage, they have established some interesting features.

Among these one feature that caught my eye was their map. They call it KZ Map. This map is basically like Google map that shows every KZ Cash seller registered on it. Any business that has started accepting KZ Cash in payment method will get their spot on the map. So if a customer is also a KZ Cash user so they can track their nearby seller who is also using KZ Cash.

This way seller can have the benefit of spreading their business among the users, to whom KZCash is serving. These users are from different countries so basically, your business will get promoted to different countries. Their main target is Asian market. Australia and Newzeland are another targets they are targeting. Increasing interest of people into cryptocurrency have made people interested in different industries. What I am interested in here is that its progress rate is good and the number of sellers are also increasing.

2. Marrytompk

Marrytompk BoxMember

Mar 18, 2018
    Female
    Hi, I have seen Welltrado wants to be a leading investment company bigger than saltlending with a valuation of 168M usd. Should I invest?

3. DanielAl

DanielAl BoxMember

Apr 10, 2018
    Male
    Blockchain and the real economy

Developers of  Yodse ecosystem are among the first to offer blockchain advantages for the real economy.

The following types of manufacturers will be able to use  Yodse ecosystem to promote and sell their products:

– Aviation and railways equipment;
    – Automotive components;
    – Mining equipment, road construction equipment and tools;
    – Agricultural machinery;
    – Floating equipment;
    – Telecommunication and power equipment;
    – Measuring equipment;
    – Production machinery;
    – Ventilation equipment;
    – Lifting and transport equipment;
    – Shut-off and control valves, bearings, compressors, pumps;
    – Motor and turbine equipment.

Today, some people underestimate advantages that blockchain provides to the real economy. However, we can already observe examples of large companies successfully using decentralized data networks in production.

For example, Wells Fargo group, which operates cotton production plants, decided to use blockchain to track transportation of raw materials from Texas to China. The data chain in this case is a tracking system that reliably reports on where raw materials are at any given moment of time. The company constantly monitors the location of cotton. In case it turns out that a raw material has not been delivered to its destination, the company does not pay the counterparty for its services.

yodse_banner_black_2000x500_002.png