Ways to get fiat onto, and off of blockchains?

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by Hanley, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Hanley

Hanley BoxMember

Nov 21, 2017
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    I'm wondering about all of the different ways in the world that a person might enter and exit blockchains with fiat?

-Using an exchange such as Coinbase. One can obviously link their bank account or credit card.

-Finding someone with crypto, and paying them in cash.

-Create a mining operation that trades crypto for cash, then pays all bills with cash. (kind of indirect)

Any others?

2. CJ

CJ BoxSuperMember
    Founder

Nov 11, 2017
    Male
    Student
    Or once more major companies actually start accepting cryptos but that may be a little while im not sure

3. Hanley

Hanley BoxMember

Nov 21, 2017
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    How would this help an individual enter and exit blockchains with fiat?

4. CJ

CJ BoxSuperMember
    Founder

Nov 11, 2017
    Male
    Student
    I think in return more banks would want to accept cryptos as assets and/or then allow their customers to sell there holdings to them or pay off debt.

pretty far fetched but this would be in the future if there is a great adoption

Immortallegend4 and Hanley like this.
  5. Konquest

Konquest BoxMember

Nov 18, 2017
    Male
    CEO & Founder
    Ottawa, Canada
    Hanley and CJ like this.
  6. shredmer

shredmer BoxInitiate

Nov 30, 2017
    If you are moving larger volume I would highly recommend GDAX (owned by coinbase). It is a very convenient way to move in and out of fiat.

When you setup an account you can deposit by sending a wire transfer, I do not think there are deposit limits but there are daily withdraw limits.

I have not withdrawn into fiat on GDAX yet to a bank account, rather I have only withdrawn BTC to hard wallets but I trust the service is legit. If not, there are other methods to cash out BTC back to fiat as you mentioned above.

Hanley likes this.
  7. cryptomined

cryptomined Administrator
    Moderator Founder CoinMaster

Nov 10, 2017
    Male
    #7 cryptomined, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    WAVES DEX
    you can deposit USD or EURO straight to your waves wallet and trade it on the DEX for multiple cryptos such as waves, btc, eth and more.

Hanley likes this.
  8. julio4sca

julio4sca BoxInitiate

Dec 8, 2017
    Male
    Not sure I understand the question...

You can also use a stablecurrency pegged to fiat (which is more risky than fiat because its not decentralized) like USDT or bitUSD.
    You can invest in the stocks whose prices are connected to crypto like AMD, NVIDIA, Overstock, ...

9. Khovic

Khovic BoxInitiate

Dec 8, 2017
    localbitcoins is pretty good for that , traded 150$ of btc for paypal pretty much instantly

Hanley likes this.
  10. Hanley

Hanley BoxMember

Nov 21, 2017
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Thanks! I'll look into that

11. DanielAl

DanielAl BoxMember

Apr 10, 2018
    Male
    Application of Yodse token

Developers of the Yodse token have provided several ways of using the token.

Owners of Yodse crypto currency will be able to:
    • Propose ways of improvement of the ecosystem and expand its functionality;
    • Make payments to manufacturers of industrial products to the account of orders;
    • Lend crypto-currency to other users of the ecosystem;
    • Pay with Yodse tokens for offer placement (manufacturers);
    • Participate in Yodse referral program and receive income from attracted users;
    • Pay contractors for text translation, video recording, designing industrial products and packaging;
    • Store Yodse tokens on secure accounts for the purpose of selling at a higher rate and making a profit.

Also, the Yodse token allows you to increase the loyalty of those users who prefer crypto-currencies as a mean of payment.

Token Yodse is an integral part of the Yodse platform. It is based on a cryptographic blockchain algorithm and allows users to fulfill their obligations when performing transactions based on smart-contracts.

Token Yodse is not a security. However, the crypto-currency of the Yodse project will be traded on the largest crypto exchanges as a financial asset. The more popular the Yodse platform gets, the more expensive Yodse tokens become.
    yodse_banner_black_2000x500_002.png